-
December 30th, 2005, 10:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
How much is that trunk at Lowe's that some of you have? Where in the store can you find it?
-
December 31st, 2005, 12:08 AM
#2
Inactive Member
It's $59.95
As for where it's at.... I've seen it with the tool boxes, by itself on a pallet on an endcap, & also on a pallet next to the appliances So I think it just depends on where they want to put it.
It's worth the search though!
-
December 31st, 2005, 12:16 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks, Starla! I went back and looked at your album of the trunk -- it looks great. Could you fit 2 dolls in the top if they laid head to toe?
-
December 31st, 2005, 12:17 AM
#4
Inactive Member
This sounds like something I may need to look for too. Thanks for posting!
-
December 31st, 2005, 12:29 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I just went and tried it ..... *I* wouldnt do it because it's a very tight fit and the dolls might get scuffed up however 2 dolls *can* fit ... it's just very tight and imho I think you'd run the risk of scuffing the dolls if you put 2 in.
hth's
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks